By choosing the Polish Saturday School in Harlow you can be confident that you are leaving your child in good hands.
Our certificates are respected by the directors of schools in Poland!
COST OF ENROLMENT
The cost of education in the Polish Saturday School in Harlow is only £16 per month.
The fee is to cover the cost of renting classrooms and salaries for teachers and includes:
- 30 sessions during which classes are held in the Polish language, history, geography, religion between 9.30-12.50 hours taught by qualified, experienced teachers who are using various teaching aids, to passionately communicate their knowledge;
- free extracurricular activities such as Journalism Workshops, Ecological Club, Drama Club, Singing and History Club in both Polish and English;
- package of additional materials and teaching aids;
- events organized for the children (eg, Thanksgiving, Fun Carnival, Children’s Day);
- Our students will also be entered into a number of Polish competitions and will take part in the reading competition organized every year by the Association of Polish Nauczyciestwa in POSK in London.
Additional services provided:
- At the request of parents, we are also able to organize additional activities. Cost of such activities will be agreed individually and there is a possibility of co-financing from the school.
- Assistance for families in difficult financial situation;
- Partial funding for textbooks for each student. Children studying in our school have the right to purchase books at a discounted rate, lower than in Poland.
SCHEDULE OF FEES
£340 discount 10%
£450 discount 20%
TOTAL is the price for the entire school year. This is a sample table of fees.
- The amount of the fees may be increased or decreased depending on the number of students.
- The amount is calculated for 100 students.
- The amount of the tuition fee is to cover the cost of renting classrooms and salaries for teachers.
REGISTRATION FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2015/2016
We are currently recruiting for the school year 2015/2016. We invite all children aged 3-16 years. To enrol your child in our school you should complete the STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM, including information about the child, contact details for the parents and pay an initial fee of £ 30. Please read the rules and regulations prior to submitting the form.